Convert Time From (UTC/GMT) to any time zone. Need to compare more than just two places at once? Try our World Meeting Planner and get a color-coded chart comparing the time of day in (UTC/GMT) with all of the other international locations where others will be participating. Standard Time: Daylight Saving: UTC: Guam: HI: AK: PST: MST: CST: EST: AST: PDT: MDT: CDT: EDT: Diff +10-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-7-6-5-4: 00: 10a: 2p. 3p. 4p. 5p. 6p. 7p. 8p.
Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
7:00 pm19:00 in UTC is 12:00 pm12:00 in PDT
UTC to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
7:00 pm19:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 UTC / 12:00 pm12:00 PDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Amazon forest snakes. Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Utc Time Chart
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
7 Utc Time In IndiaTime zones with the GMT -8 offset:
Utc Time Conversion Chart
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone