Using Acronis True Image Home 2010 you can back up and restore your data, clone drives, boot and restore a crashed machine, turn on near-continuous data protection, run your operating system in a try mode with the option to apply to discard the changes, convert partition images to Windows 7 backup files (vhd)..
With Acronis True Image, creating a full image backup on an external hard drive is as easy as two clicks. Once the drive is connected and Acronis True Image is running, you click Add backup. The entire computer is the default backup source, so you simply need to assign the external drive as the Backup destination and then click Back up now.
Acronis True Image Home 2010 Bootable Iso Download
- Acronis True Image Home 2010. Thread needs solution. Beginner Posts: 1 Comments: 0 I was recently given the software Acronis True Image Home 2010 as a gift. The problem is with the backup section. The program installed just fine, and it accepted the serial number.
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 meets home-user needs with a simple, yet comprehensive, backup and disaster recovery solution. This is a unique consumer software, providing a full set of advanced features in an affordable and easy-to-use solution.
- 「Acronis True Image Home 2010」をベースに開発された。 2020年9月現在は2016ベースのバージョンと2020ベースのバージョンが平行して提供されており、同社の一ブランドとなった サンディスク および G-Technology ブランドの製品も対象になっている。.
- I primarily use Acronis True Image Home 2010 to make image backups of my C: partition on a daily basis. Takes less than 15 minutes to backup to a separate drive. These daily backup images have come in handy for those occassions where I've 'experimented' one step too far with new software or O/S tweaks and have managed to introduce problems with my Windows 7 installation.
Acronis True Image Home 2010 is an integrated software suite that ensures security of all information on your machine.
With Acronis True Image Home 2010 you can:
- Back up and restore:
- Selected files and folders;
- Windows application settings;
- Settings and messages of Microsoft e-mail clients;
- Entire hard disks.
- Back up to and restore from Acronis online server. See Acronis Online Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Run unattended scheduled backup;
- Run near-continuous backup of selected partitions. See Acronis Nonstop Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Run the system in a try mode. See ;
- Keep your backups in a special secure partition called Acronis Secure Zone;
- Boot a crashed machine from Acronis Bootable Media to restore and/or back up data or disks;
- Convert your disk or partition backup (.tib) to Windows native backup (.vhd) and vice versa. See Converting TIB to VHD Files Using Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Boot your machine from system image .tib or .vhd files if you are using Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise. See Acronis True Image Home 2010: Booting from VHD File to Windows 7;
- Clone your hard disks;
- Install a new disk and create partitions on it;
- Protect your backups with password and 128-, 192- or 256-bit encryption keys;
- Securely destroy confidential data that you do not need anymore and clean traces of your using the system with Acronis DriveCleanser, File Shredder, and System Clean-up.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.
Acronis True Image Free Edition