Description of how to install Acronis True Image Home 2011
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 Netbook Edition
Hello all, I'm using True Image Home 2015 latest Build. When I backup a Linux System with ext4 partitions it is 8 times slower then a backup with ext3 partitions. I tried several hardware and also virtual machines. The backup from ext4 partitions is very very slow. And when I'm restoring, I have to choose each partition separately, it is not possible to choose the hole hard disk and go. Acronis True Image is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection for personal users including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. As disk imaging software, True Image can restore the previously captured image to another disk, replicating the structure and contents to the new disk, also allowing disk cloning. Get the best deals on Acronis True Image and find everything you'll need to improve your home office setup at eBay.com. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Acronis True Image Home 10 PC CD restore recover files data hard drive schedule. Acronis True Image Unlimited For PC & Mac - 1 PC TIU1-18-MB-RT-WM-EN. Acronis True Image Home is the most advanced home PC backup software with the widest variety of backup choices – including free cloud storage – your files, photos, media library, or entire system are safe wherever you choose. Disk imaging Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
This article describes how to install Acronis True Image Home 2011 on your system.
If you have a previous version of Acronis True Image Home installed, you can install Acronis True Image Home 2011 over it. You can also first uninstall a previous version of Acronis True Image Home and then install Acronis True Image Home 2011.
Depending on whether you have purchased a hard copy boxed version of the product or a downloadable installation file, you will be presented with the following options:
|Boxed version||Downloaded version|
- Click Install Acronis True Image Home to install the product:
- Click Next to start the installation:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the serial number to install the full version of the product:
See also and Acronis True Image Home 2011: Switching Trial to Full Version.
- Select the installation type:
- Typical and Complete - these options are identical. Both Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Rescue Media Builder will be installed;
- Custom - You can select not to install Rescue Media Builder. You can also select where to install the product (e.g., on a D: drive instead of C:). Please note that some product components will be still installed on C: drive (~100 MB) - this is required for it to function properly.
- Select whether to install for the current user or all users:
- Review the installation settings and click Proceed:
- The installation will then start:
- After the installation you will need to reboot the machine before you can start using the product:
See also Acronis True Image Home 2011: Installation of Acronis Plus Pack.
If there is an issue with the product installation, please check Acronis True Image Home 2011 Known Installation Issues.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Acronis Customer Central.
Acronis True Image 11 Home offers you improved point-in-time backup strategy. It has user-friendly interface and the ability to bring your machine back online even if it has crashed and is unbootable.
(!) This is an outdated version of Acronis True Image. For the current version see Acronis True Image Home.
Acronis True Image 11 Home is an easy-to-use, affordable backup and restore solution for home and home office users that can protect family pictures, videos, music, and important documents stored on your home PC.
Acronis True Image 11 Home helps make certain that you are adequately protected, ensuring that you can recover your data in case the machine fails or your computer hard disk is damaged by a virus.
With the introduction of Acronis True Image 11 Home, you are provided with several products in one:
- Our original disk imaging backup option, which enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. Use the image to restore your PC to a known working state without any reinstallation.
- A file-based backup option, which enables you to back up and restore individual files and folders, like your My Documents folder, your music, video and photos or some specific file, like your latest tax return. A wizard walks you through all of the steps.
- You can also back up your applications settings. If an application seems to malfunction or ceases to run you are supposed to reinstall it using the last updates and then recover your settings from the backup. The list of supported applications will be gradually built up. Updates will be available with new program builds or via the Internet. For Instant Messengers, the program will back up both settings and history.
- Acronis True Image 11 Home offers a straightforward way to back up messages, accounts and settings for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Windows Mail. It preserves your e-mails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks
- Try&Decide feature. Performing potentially dangerous changes in the system, such as installing new software from the internet is sometime a risky operation as it may lead to system instability or even worse add Viruses or spyware to your computer. Thanks to Try and Decide in Acronis True Image 11 Home, you can now safely perform these potentially risky operations. When Try and decide is turned on, all the changes performed will be transparently recorded on a virtual disk automatically created in Acronis Secure Zone. At any time you can decide if you want to validate the changes you made or discard them and therefore revert the system back to its previous state.
- Disk Cleanser, File Shredder, and System Clean-up - Securely wipes data stored on an entire hard disk, individual partitions or in individual files and eliminates all traces of user activities in the system.
Acronis True Image 11 Home is intended for use at home and in the home office. It is a tool that enables you to protect and recover data on your PC. Its easy-to-use wizards walk you through the steps required to protect and recover your data, including:
- Creating bootable media (floppy disks, CDs, or flash drives), which will enable you to start your computer when the operating system becomes unstable and you cannot boot your machine
- Creating and scheduling the backup procedure to protect all the information stored on your system and backing up specific files and folders, like your My Documents folder or your most recent tax return
- Recovering your data in case of a system failure
Jitsi app for mac. There are several exclusive features of the Acronis True Image 11 Home software that distinguish it from other products:
- Provides multiple backup options in one product: our original disk imaging backup option allows you to protect your entire PC, and our backup options allow you to protect your music, photos, videos, email and application settings
- Supports Microsoft Vista, so you can safely upgrade to this new operating system
- Allows you to create backup rules, so you do not have to worry about managing your backups
- Enables you to receive e-mail notifications on your backup status, so you have peace of mind knowing your PC is protected
- Find specific files by exploring backup files
- Use your system during a recovery with the Acronis feature
- Save data to special partition on your hard drive, the Acronis Secure Zone. There is no need to purchase an extra hard drive, CDs, or DVDs to protect your data. This is especially useful for notebook computers.
- Use Try&Decide feature to install potentially unstable software or downloading suspicious e-mails to evaluate them and then decide if you want to keep this stuff on your machine or revert the system back in seconds by simply rebooting your computer.
- Restart your computer by hitting the F11 key in case you computer does not boot correctly with the Acronis Recovery Manager. Even if your operating system has been deleted, the Acronis Recovery Manager can boot your computer
- Run backups while you are using your computer
- Restore your entire PC in minutes, including the operating system, applications, and user settings without reinstallation of any software
- Automate backups on a regular basis by creating a schedule
- Walks you through each task so that you don't need to be a computer expert to use it
Acronis Software Download