Acronis’ partners of all sizes and in a variety of industry segments benefit from utilizing Acronis OEM solutions. Below are examples of just some of our key OEM partners: Acronis True Image HD allows users of the leading suppliers of SSD drives to quickly, easily and accurately clone their system drive to their new SSD Drive while greatly. Not possible in Acronis True Image WD Edition. Alternatively – you can either create a blank VM and restore the image to a VM’s virtual drive (you may need to apply Acronis Universal Restore to inject hypervisor drivers) or convert backup from TIB to VHD(X) by means of full version of Acronis True Image 2018.
To use Acronis True Image on a Windows computer or a Mac, you need to activate it via the Internet. Without activation the fully functional product works for 30 days. If you do not activate it during that period, all the program functions become unavailable except the recovery.
You can activate Acronis True Image either on your computer or from another computer, if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
Provide serial number
After installation, Acronis True Image will ask you to provide a serial number:
If you have an upgrade serial number, Acronis True Image will prompt you to enter serial number for earlier version of the product in the second field:
Online activation method
If your computer is connected to the Internet, the product will be activated automatically when you sign in to your Acronis account.
- Acronis True Image Subscriptions are registered in the account automatically upon purchase. The account used for registration is tied to the email specified during purchase. Sign in to your account in Acronis True Image interface and the product will be activated automatically.
- Acronis True Image 1-Time Purchase Licenses (perpetual licenses) can be registered in the account or in the product interface, as described below.
If your serial number is not registered yet, you will be prompted to enter the serial number manually. Click Enter serial number, type in or paste the serial number, and click Activate.
Offline activation method
If the license cannot be activated online for any reason, follow instructions below to activate the license using the offline method:
Convert Time From (UTC/GMT) to any time zone. Need to compare more than just two places at once? Try our World Meeting Planner and get a color-coded chart comparing the time of day in (UTC/GMT) with all of the other international locations where others will be participating. Find the current time offset – displayed in whole hours only – from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) at the bottom of the map. UTC offsets in diagonally striped areas are not whole hours. The map always shows current local times, and it changes appearance as places switch between standard time and DST. Europe Time Zones. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). British Summer Time (BST). Western European Summer Time (WEST). Central European Summer Time (CEST). Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). London. Paris. Berlin. Athens. Warsaw. Kiev. Belarus. Moscow. Madrid. Stockholm. Amsterdam. Istanbul. UTC (GMT/Zulu)-time: Monday, May 3, 2021 at 06:54:47 UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. Great Britain/United Kingdom is one hour ahead of UTC during summer.
- Click on the Account tab on the left side bar, then click the small arrow icon next to Resolve activation problem to open a drop-down menu, and select Activate offline:
- The program will generate an installation code. It uniquely identifies the computer where Acronis True Image is installed and what license key was specified. It is not the same thing as the license/serial number, however. Save your installation code to a file by clicking the Save to file button, and specify a removable media as the file location (for example, a USB flash drive). You can also write down this code on a piece of paper.
- Navigate to http://www.acronis.com/activation/ on a computer that has Internet connection. Click Load from file and select the file, saved in the previous step (or type in the installation code if you chose to write it down)
- The Installation code field will be populated with the value from the file. Click Get activation code to proceed:
- You will be shown the activation code (not to be confused with serial number or installation code). Click Save to file and save it to a removable disk.
You can also copy the activation code to the clipboard and save it anywhere else, or write it down on a paper.
- Back on the computer with Acronis True Image awaiting activation, click the Load from file button and select the file with the activation code from the previous step. You can also type the activation code manually into the box from the piece of paper.
- Click Activate to verify the activation code:
- The message The product has been successfully activated is displayed, indicating the procedure is completed successfully:
Upgrade from an earlier paid version
If you purchased an upgrade version of Acronis True Image 2020, after you specify the license key for the upgrade version, the product will prompt you to enter another serial number. In the second field please enter a serial number for an earlier version of Acronis True Image. After providing both keys, follow the usual online or offline activation procedure.
Kingston Ssd Acronis
If an earlier version of Acronis product is already installed in your system, installation assistant will recognize serial number from the earlier version automatically and will not prompt you to enter a second serial number.
Upgrade from a free OEM version
If you have bought an upgrade from a free OEM version of Acronis True Image, you need to install Acronis True Image 2020 on top of the free version. Otherwise you will be prompted to enter the serial number for the earlier/older version to activate the upgrade. Learn more at https://kb.acronis.com/content/1836
Acronis True Image Wd Edition
If you experience a problem with activating your Acronis True Image, check these articles: