The upcoming version is named 2020-09 that should be out somewhere in Sept 2020. Diffrient smart chair.
List of Eclipse flavors released over the years,
- Mac OS X & Eclipse Mars (4.5.0) The format of Mac OS X applications has changed in Eclipse Mars to make Eclipse and Eclipse-based applications look more like native OS X applications. This format change was done in a way that is not backwards compatible, however SDC can work around this issue and will not put your users into a broken state.
- While milestones 5 and 6 of the new primary version 4.6 (Eclipse Neon) have detailed release notes, information about Mars.2 is scarce. There is, however, a list of 95 bugs -all of them have been fixed for the current version of Eclipse. One of them, as Arjan Tijms reported, is a high profile OS X bug involving an ugly NPE.
|Version||Release Date||Platform Version||Projects|
|Callisto||30 June 2006||3.2||Callisto projects|
|Europa||29 June 2007||3.3||Europa projects|
|Ganymede||25 June 2008||3.4||Ganymede projects|
|Galileo||24 June 2009||3.5||Galileo projects|
|Helios||23 June 2010||3.6||Helios projects|
|Indigo||22 June 2011||3.7||Indigo projects|
|Juno||27 June 2012||3.8 and 4.2||Juno projects|
|Kepler||26 June 2013||4.3||Kepler projects|
|Luna||25 June 2014||4.4||Luna projects|
|Mars||24 June 2015||4.5||Mars projects|
|Neon||June 2016||4.6||Neon projects|
|Oxygen||June 2017||4.7||Oxygen projects|
|Photon||June 2018||4.8||Photon projects|
|2018-09||September 2018||4.9||Neon projects|
|2018-12||December 2018||4.10||2018-12 projects|
|2019-03||March 2019||4.11||2019-03 projects|
|2019-06||June 2019||4.12||2019-06 projects|
|2019-09||September 2019||14.13||2019-09 projects|
|2019-12||December 2019||14.14||2019-12 projects|
|2020-03||March 2020||14.15||2020-03 projects|
|2020-06||June 2020||14.16||2020-06 projects|
|2020-09 (planned)||September 2020||14.17||2020-09 projects|
⚡️ Did you know? : Eclipse versions have been named after different celestial bodies, more specifically planets or planets natural satellites such as Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Galileo and Luna.
⚠️ Update: Eclipse Mars 4.5 version is available now: it supports Java version 8.
⚠️ Update: Post Oxygen release in June 2020, all later versions are named as yyyy-MM format!
- Oh why did they stopped using the celestial names? It was not so difficult to know which one was the latest one as it was all released in alphabetical order, anyways! Having a quarter release with the year and month name seems just like IntelliJ IDE's.
- Further comments disabled!
Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers. 259 MB; 83,976 DOWNLOADS; A complete set of tools for developers who want to create Eclipse plug-ins, Rich Client Applications or Remote Application Platform (RCP+RAP), plus Mylyn, the m2e Maven integration, and an XML editor. It contains the EGit tooling for accessing Git version control systems.
Eclipse Mars Java Version 1.8
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router - HowTos
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Parallelogram - C-Program
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- JSON with PHP Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme - Android
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available - Android-Studio
- Bypass domain name for IIS site (SharePoint) - SharePoint
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus