Manek promoting kalki fashion (2019).
|Born||18 February 1986 (age 35)|
|Known for||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya|
Gia Manek is an Indian television actress. Before venturing into the television industry, she played a minor role in the 2010 Hindi comedy film Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke. Popular television shows to her credit are Star Plus's Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju. In 2012, she had participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.
Saath Nibhana Saathiya On Location Gopi Bahu Ahem love story Gopi out of hospital. Gopi Ka Dramma - Saath Nibhana Sathiya 24th July 2016. Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2: No Gopi Bahu but Gopi Saas in season 2 of Saath Nibhana Saathiya #SaathNibhanaSaathiya2, #RupalPatel, #SiddharthShukla, #DevoleenaBhattacharjee #Gossip.
Manek was born on 18 February 1986 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She belongs to the Gujarati community.
She started her career in 2010, when she joined the cast of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as Gopi. In 2012, she participated on a reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja and post the show was cast on Jeannie Aur Juju as Jeannie.In 2019, she was temporarily cast on Zee Tv's 'Mahmohini' as Gopika.
|2010||Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke||Daughter of Sankata Prasad Tripathi|
|2010–2012||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya||Gopi Ahem Modi||Ousted from the show|
Replaced by Devoleena Bhattacharjee
|2012||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5||Herself||Eliminated on 18 August 2012|||
|Balika Vadhu||Special dance performance|||
|Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha||Cameo appearance|||
|2012–2014||Jeannie Aur Juju||Jeannie||Quit the show|
Replaced by Rubina Dilaik
|2014||Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai||Menaka||Special appearance|||
|2015||Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hai||Shanti Roy||Cameo appearance|||
|2021-present||Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah||Daya Jethalal Gada|
Gopi Bahu Ka Serial Bhejo
|2011||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress (Popular)||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya||Won|
|2011||BIG Star Entertainment Awards||BIG Star Most Entertaining Television Actor - Female||Won|
|2012||Indian Telly Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Won|
|2013||Best Actress in Comedy Role||Jeannie Aur Juju|
|2017||Bollystar Awards 2017 (Indonesian Award)||Actress Terunyu||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya||Nominated|
- ^ ab'MUST WATCH: Birthday girl Giaa Manek aka Gopi bahu's never-seen-before avatar at a party' [Gia turns 29 today], Daily Bhaskar (Press release), 2015-02-18, retrieved 2017-07-31
- ^Wadhwa, Akash (2011-09-21), 'Jia Manek's fan frenzy', The Times of India, archived from the original on 2012-09-28, retrieved 2017-07-26
- ^ ab'TV actors' rare and unseen teenage pictures', The Times of India, retrieved 2017-07-28,
She had also done a small role in Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke before making her TV debut.
- ^Pereira, Priyanka (2012-11-23), 'Reloading The Actor', The Indian Express, retrieved 2017-07-26
- ^'Meet Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5 contestants', India Today, retrieved 2017-07-28
- ^Jambhekar, Shruti (2014-06-10), 'I am very much single: Giaa Manek', The Times of India, retrieved 2017-07-29,
Not many know that I'm born in Ahmedabad. I have many relatives here.
- ^Patel, Ano (2014-04-28), 'Giaa Manek is enjoying her break', The Times of India, retrieved 2017-07-26,
Gujarati actress Giaa Manek, who was last seen in the show Jeannie Aur Juju, has finally decided to take some time off for herself.
- ^'Gopi bahu replaced overnight!'. Times of India. June 8, 2012.
- ^'Giaa Manek to play genie in Jeannie Aur Juju!'. Bollywood Life. September 1, 2012.
- ^'Giaa Manek makes way for Reyhnaa Pandit in Manmohini'. Times of India. October 24, 2019.
- ^'Gopi Bahu replaced overnight'. 8 June 2012.
Giaa Manek, better known as Gopi bahu from the serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya, has been replaced overnight thanks to her decision to participate in the upcoming dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on a rival channel; Now a new Gopi bahu on Saathiya Devoleena Bhattacharjee, last seen in the serial Preeto.
- ^'Giaa Manek out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5''. 19 August 2012.
- ^'Giaa Manek performs on Anandi & Shiv's engagement'. 26 August 2012.
- ^'Nine cameos in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'. 18 July 2012.
- ^'Rubina Dilaik to replace Shivshakti in Jeannie Aur Juju?'. Hindustan Times. 2013-11-08. Retrieved 2019-09-01.
To replace Giaa Manek, who quit the comedy show Jeannie Aur Juju, the makers […] have zeroed in on Rubina Dilaik.
- ^'Giaa Manek: Comedy gives you more scope to act'. 15 October 2014.
- ^''Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hai' celebrates 300th episode'. 4 August 2015.
- Media related to Giaa Manek at Wikimedia Commons
- Giaa Manek at IMDb
|Chotti Bahu |
|Created by||DJ's a Creative Unit|
|Written by||Sanjay Kumar |
Damini K Shetty
Archita Biswas Jha
Priyanka Tiwarisee below for more listing
|Music by||Dony Hazarika|
|Opening theme||Choti Bahu (Season 1) |
'Baavre Naina' by Krishna Beura
'Har Raah Tere' by Ali Aslam (Season 2)
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||801 |
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Production company||DJ's a Creative Unit|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV),|
|Original release||Season 1: 8 December 2008 –|
17 September 2010
Season 2: 15 February 2011 – 18 May 2012
Chotti Bahu is an Indian drama television series produced by DJ's a Creative Unit. Season one aired from 8 December 2008 to 17 September 2010 and season two aired from 15 February 2011 to 18 May 2012 on Zee TV. It starred Avinash Sachdev as Dev and Rubina Dilaik as Radhika.
Choti Bahu is the love saga of two soulmates Dev and Radhika.
Shastriji and Devki live in a Vrindavan, and they have two daughters, Radhika (Rubina Dilaik), who is an adopted child, and Vishakha. Radhika is simple and dutiful, whereas Vishakha wants to be an actress in Bollywood. She is headstrong and selfish. Vishakha and Radhika share a close bond. The Purohits are a well to do from Delhi and have their ancestral home in Vrindavan. They have two sons - Vivek and Dev (Avinash Sachdev). The Purohits have great expectations from Dev who falls in love with Radhika. But fate wills otherwise, and he thinks he marries Vishakha due to a confusion. The story takes a dramatic turn when Radhika enters Dev's house, and the stage is set for an unusual love triangle, with each character grappling with peculiar dilemmas.
Radhika Bhardwaj (Rubina Dilaik), a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev (Avinash Sachdev), whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. 130 utc to ist. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev get married at a young age whilst playing.
Gopi Bahu Ka Serial Aaj Ka
- Avinash Sachdev as Dev Raj Purohit
- Rubina Dilaik as Radhika Purohit
Gopi Bahu Ka Serial Online
- Gopi Desai as Ammaji
- Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar as Mrinalini Vivek Purohit
- Rajiv Kumar as Vivek Purohit
- Abhinav Shukla as Vikram
- Hiten Tejwani as Shantanu Purohit
- Harjot Singh Dhaliwal as Chota Purohit
- Prabha Sinha as Vaishali Raj Purohit
- Priyanka Tiwari as Vishakha Purohit
- Rishi Khurana as Birju
- Snehal Sahay as Mrs. Arjun Purohit
- Rita Bhaduri as Shanti Purohit
- Samta Sagar as Devki Brijmohan Shastri
- Rajeev Verma as Pandit Brijmohan Shastri
- Raj Logani as Arjun Purohit
- Sanjay Batra as Sushil Purohit
- Darshan Gandas as Purab
- Shashank Sethi as Keshav Chaubey
- Surendra Pal as Raj Purohit
- Sonia Singh as Kanika Yaduvanshi
- Vineet Kumar Chaudhary as Rajjan Yaduvanshi
- Sheeba Chaddha as Katyani Yaduvanshi (Rajjan and Kanika's mother)
- Drashti Dhami (Guest)
- Divyanka Tripathi as Vidya
- Prachi Desai as Bani
- Ankita Lokhande as Archana
- Rajshree Thakur as Saloni
- Avinash Sachdev as Dev Raj Purohit
- Rubina Dilaik as Radhika Purohit / Ruby Bhardwaj
- Gopi Desai as Dai Maa
- Benaf Dadachandji as Barkha
- Sourav Chakraborty as Rohan Harinath Purohit
- Micckie Dudaaney as Virat Gopaldas Purohit
- Sushmita Daan as Padma Harinath Purohit
- Rakesh Pandey as Dadaji
- Sangeeta Kapure as Mohini Virat Purohit
- Chayan Trivedi as Gopaldas Purohit
- Aditya Lakhia as Mansaram
- Sidharth Sen as Chhenu
- Garima Shrivastav as Shanti Radhika's stepmother
- Nishant Shokeen / Pracheen Chauhan as Lord Krishna
- Aman Verma as Asur / Vishwanath
- Vinay Jain as Rishikesh Bhardwaj (RB)
- Kishwer Merchant as Sonia Rishikesh Bhardwaj
- Vijayendra Kumeria as Jolly Bhardwaj
- Srishty Rode as Radha Rani / Madhvi
Gopi Bahu Real Name
The show had two seasons titled Chotti Bahu – Sindoor Bin Suhagan and Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi. Chotti Bahu season one created history by extending the prime time slot to early prime time 7:30 pm. The second season was brought back on public demand with a new plot and same lead actors.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||469||8 December 2008||17 September 2010|
|2||332||15 February 2011||18 May 2012|
The series was popular in Mauritius, West Indies, Romania, USA, Trinidad, Malaysia, Thailand, Uganda and South Africa. Chotti Bahu season rerun was aired in Zee Anmol in India and Zee Lamhe in the UK during 2014 and 2015. The show was also broadcast on MBC Digital 4 in Mauritius.
Dubbed version of the serial was telecast in Tamil language as Chinna Marumagal in Zee Tamil. It was remade in Telugu language as Chinna Kodalu which aired on Zee Telugu.
The series currently airs on Zee Zindagi from 23 May 2016 under the title Vrindawan ki Radhika. The channel has picked the show as it features a universal theme, which is a reflection of the channel's brand promise of providing its viewers with Bemisal Kahaniyan. The Series Running on Zee Anmol since 29 April 2019 to 5 January 2020 the Series Again Running on Zee TV from 16 August 2019. The series again re-ran on Zee Anmol since 10 June 2020. Season 2 started re-running on Big Magic from 14 December 2020.
- ^ ab'CHOTI BAHU : ABOUT THE SHOW'. Zee tv. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- ^'The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Ludhiana Stories'. Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- ^'Choti Bahu: ZEE TV Show Watch Choti Bahu TV Serial Episodes and Videos Online at ZEETV.COM'. www.zeetv.com. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- ^'Choti Bahu to go off air'. Tellychakar. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- ^'Dev and Radhika's Magic continues..'Zee TV. Archived from the original on 19 December 2014. Retrieved 2 December 2014.