The Time Zone Converter converts times instantly as you type. Convert between major world cities, countries and timezones in both directions.
- Converting IST to GMT. This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert IST to GMT and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. IST stands for India Standard Time. GMT is known as Greenwich Mean Time. GMT is 5.5 hours behind IST.
- India Standard Time (IST) is 5:30 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). This time zone is in use during standard time in: Asia.India Standard Time is a half-hour time zone.Its local time differs by 30 minutes instead of the normal whole hour.
- UTC to CST Time Converter. Convert UTC time to Central Standard Time (North America). CST time zone offset is UTC-06. UTC (GMT) to CST Time Conversion in 12-hour format. Time: AM PM Convert. UTC (GMT) to CST Time Conversion 24-hour format. 3 May 2021 Monday.
Time Converter Ist To Utc
IST stands for India Standard Time (in use)
UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time (in use)
Related conversions (with same timezone Abbr)
Sidiz t50 ergonomic swivel task chair. 16:06:39
Friday, May 7, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
|IST (India Standard Time)||UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)|
IST (India Standard Time)
India Standard Time(IST) is 05:30 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.This timezone is used during standard time in: AsiaIndia Standard Time is a half-hour time zone. Its local time differs by 30 minutes instead of the normal whole hour.
Typical City of IST (India Standard Time)
India - Kolkata (All Year)
UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Coordinated Universal Time(UTC) has no offset from Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.
India Standard Time is 7 hours and 30 minutes behind of GMT+13:00
4:00 pm16:00 in IST is 11:30 pm23:30 in GMT
IST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10:30am in IST which corresponds to 3:30pm-6pm in GMT
4:00 pm16:00 India Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
11:30 pm23:30 GMT+13:00 (GMT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 IST / 11:30 pm23:30 GMT
|12am (midnight)||7:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||7:30 pm|
India Standard Time
Offset: IST is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: India
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Mumbai from India with population about 12.692 million people. Other major cities in the area are Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Daylight Saving: India Standard Time (IST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore IST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, India Standard Time remains the same
IST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
Offset: GMT is 13 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Ist To Utc Converter
GMT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +13 - basic short
- +1300 - basic
- +13:00 - extended
- +1300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (13) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates thirteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT-05:00 - UTC -5
- GMT - UTC +0
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
Utc Time Conversion Table
- FJST - Fiji Summer Time
- NZDT - New Zealand Daylight Time
- PHOT - Phoenix Island Time
- TKT - Tokelau Time
- TOT - Tonga Time
- WST - West Samoa Time
- WSST - West Samoa Standard Time
- GMT - GMT+13:00