- Missing Former Logo; Missing Current Logo; Missing Logo Variation. History Talk (0) Share.
- The Jiffy Lube logo can only be reproduced in three colors: Proprietary Red is the preferred logo color. Use the Black color option only on black and white materials. Use the White color option only on black and white materials, dark backgrounds or when the logo appears on the Pantone® (PMS) 202.
Jiffy Lube will perform a diagnostic code retrieval and discuss repairs. Keep your engine from overheating with an inspection and a coolant/antifreeze flush and fill. Battery Services. Keep your lights shining and engine starting with Battery Maintenance and Replacement. Sourcetree 2 download.
Welcome to Jiffy Lube's On-Line Store
For Jiffy Lube Employees
Offering a wide array of Jiffy Lube logo'd apparel and gifts for the Jiffy Lube community.
To start shopping, simply use the menu at the top, click the category you want to go to, and start shopping.
- There is no order minimum.
- Freight charges will apply. Please see chart at checkout for available shipping options.
- Typically orders ship within 2 to 3 business days after receipt.
- Rush orders requesting same day shipment must be received by 1PM EST.
- Same day shipments are not always possible-please call us if same day shipment is a requirement.
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience on your Jiffy Lube Company Store. Presented by MSP Design Group.
Please contact our Jiffy Lube Sales Representative at 1-800-229-4677 ext. 311 or email [email protected] if you need assistance.
Oil changes and more while you stay in your carCOVID-19 Response
Find a Location
Services vary per locationAll Locations
Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change
This isn’t just an oil change, it’s preventive maintenance to keep your vehicle running right.
Slow your roll with properly stopping brakes. Inspections and repairs are done while you wait.
Jiffy Lube offers a full range of tire services from tire rotation to installation and inspections.
Check engine light on? Jiffy Lube will perform a diagnostic code retrieval and discuss repairs.
Keep your engine from overheating with an inspection and a coolant/antifreeze flush and fill.
Keep your lights shining and engine starting with Battery Maintenance and Replacement.