The Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change helps maintain the value of your vehicle investment. With as much as you paid for your vehicle, you want to keep it on the road as long as possible. That’s why we offer the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change. It’s more than an oil change, it’s preventive maintenance to change, inspect. Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change. This isn’t your standard oil change. Whether your vehicle needs conventional, high mileage, synthetic blend or full synthetic oil, the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change is comprehensive preventive maintenance to check, change, inspect, flush, fill and clean essential systems and components of your vehicle.March 4, 2013 9:10 am
We at Jiffy Lube often get this question, and I wish we could provide one straight answer, but in reality, so many factors determine the price of an oil change.
- To start off, the same concept as gas prices applies to oil changes; the cost varies depending on where in the US you reside. Some states invariably have a higher cost due to demand, material and labor cost.
- The cost also depends on what kind of vehicle you’re driving, which has to do with things like oil tank size and how labor intensive the work is.
- What kind of oil you want us to use is also a factor. Jiffy Lube offers conventional oil changes, as well as synthetic oil changes and high mileage oil changes.
- Current oil change specials, promotions and discount oil change coupons offered by Jiffy Lube also effects cost. To help save, you can almost always find great oil change deals on our coupons page, as well as a variety of promotions on the individual location pages.
Jiffy Lube Prices 2021
One thing is for sure; Jiffy Lube focuses on the overall value and experience above all other considerations, and our oil change costs are fairly comparable to other reputable oil change locations. The best way to determine the direct cost is to simply find a Jiffy Lube oil change location near you and come in for an estimate. The best way to determine the value of our service is to come in and give us a try. We’ll do our best to make it a great customer experience. And BTW, make sure to always print an oil change coupon before stopping by.
Categorized in: Services
Plex to isk rate. This isn’t your standard oil change. Whether your vehicle needs conventional, high mileage, synthetic blend or full synthetic oil, the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change is comprehensive preventive maintenance to check, change, inspect, flush, fill and clean essential systems and components of your vehicle. Plus, trained Jiffy Lube® Technicians go over a visual checklist to diagnose potential problems and plan any upcoming manufacturer recommended maintenance. With over 2,000 locations you can get an oil change near your home that will be done quickly and professionally to the highest industry standards. Long Live Your Car®.
Jiffy Lube® helps you select the perfect motor oil for your ride. See what’s best for your ride using the oil comparison chart below:
Jiffy Lube Signature Oil Change Costs
Conventional Oil: Many customers still prefer the lower cost and familiarity of conventional motor oil, particularly if their vehicle isn’t subject to severe driving conditions, such as dirty/dusty roads, lots of short trips, driving in extreme heat or cold, and towing heavy loads.
Synthetic Blend Oil: A mixture of synthetic and conventional oils that serves as a midpoint between the two: better protection and performance than conventional oil can provide, especially in severe driving conditions, but not as good as a full synthetic oil.
Synthetic Oil (AKA “Full Synthetic Motor Oil”): Specially formulated motor oil made for the highest levels of protection and performance for ultimate peace of mind. More and more vehicle manufacturers today require it. See if yours is one of them.
Included in the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
Check and Fill:
- Tire pressures
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change Available Coupons
Any Oil Change
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
Miami, FL 33155
Davie, FL 33324