The Call History Service stores info about calls made from various protocols. Meaning, that anyone knowing the URL of your server can create a new meeting room and start to have video conferences using your instance and probably causing additional cost. In this second article on Jitsi Meet we are going to enable authentication to avoid any misuse from public users. We still need to open up the communication ports used by Jitsi in order to actually access the server with audio and video: ufw allow 0/udp ufw reload Enabling Cross-Origin requests, read: Allow Foundry to connect. Ust to bst. Jitsi’s History Ivov originally built Jitsi as a project in 2003, when he was studying at the University of Strasbourg. Later, he spun off the project into an app and kept building it for desktop. Config in jitsi. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
Creating the Google API client for Google Calendar and YouTube integration
- Log into a Google admin account.
- Go to Google cloud platform dashboard. https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard
- In the Select a Project dropdown, click New Project.
- Give the project a name.
- Proceed to the Credentials settings of the new project.
- In the Credentials tab of the Credentials settings, click Create Credentials and select the type OAuth client ID.
- Proceed with creating a Web application and add the domains (origins) on which the application will be hosted. Local development environments (http://localhost:8000 for example) can be added here.
- While still in the Google cloud platform dashboard, click the Library settings for the calendar project.
- Search for the Google Calendar API (used for calendar accessing), click its result, and enable it.
- Do the same for YouTube Data API v3
Creating the Microsoft app for Microsoft Outlook integration
- Go to https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/
- Proceed through the 'Add an app' flow. Once created, a page with several Graph Permissions fields should display.
- Under 'Platforms' add 'Web'
- Add a redirect URL for the Microsoft auth flow to visit once a user has confirmed authentication. Target domain if available is just 'yourdomain.com' (the deployment address) and the redirect URL is
- Add Microsoft Graph delegated permissions, if this option is available: Calendars.Read, Calendars.ReadWrite, Calendars.Read.Shared, Calendars.ReadWrite.Shared.
Allow Implicit Flow(and
Restrict token issuing to this appif available).
- Save the changes.
Creating the Dropbox app for Dropbox recording integration
Jitsi Meet Is From Which Country
- You need a Dropbox account (If you don't already have one, you can sign up for a free account here.)
- Create new App as described in Getting Started Guide in App Console section.
- 'Dropbox API - For apps that need to access files in Dropbox.'
- 'App folder– Access to a single folder created specifically for your app.'
- Fill in the name of your app
- You need only, the newly created App key, goes in
- Add your Dropbox Redirect URIs in the Dropbox form
- Fill in Branding