This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert PST to UTC and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. PST stands for Pacific Standard Time. UTC is known as Universal Time. During DST Pacific Time (PDT) is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-7). After the Summer months Pacific Time is shifted back by 1 hour to US Pacific Standard Time (PST) or (GMT-8). Pacific Standard Time (PST) is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time(GMT-8).
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) is UTC-8:00, and Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is UTC-7:00, this time zone is called the Pacific Time Zone (PT) in the United States and Canada.
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
- PST to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- PST to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- PST to EST
Convert to Eastern Standard Time
- PST to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
- MST to UTC
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to UTC
Convert from Central Standard Time
- EST to UTC
Convert from Eastern Standard Time
- GMT to UTC
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time
Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
10:30 am10:30 in UTC is 3:30 am03:30 in PDT
Amazon prime unlimited photos. UTC to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-11am in PDT
10:30 am10:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 UTC / 3:30 am03:30 PDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Pdt Time To Utc-5
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
Pdt Time To Utc Time
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Pdt Time To Utc Clock
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone