- SERIAL XPRESS overview and full product specs on CNET. All the best products. Award Winners Versus Best Headphones Best.
- Innovative Compact Design — Two or four-module configuration saves valuable bench space and reduces the need for multiple testing platforms. Simplified Control and Oversight — GeneXpert Xpress complements existing laboratory quality and regulatory compliance standards.
- Jabra Xpress is a collection of tools that help IT administrators to quickly and easily manage Jabra headsets throughout an organization. BENEFITS OF USING JABRA XPRESS Update Jabra device firmware for optimal functionality. Configure Jabra device settings for the specific needs of your organization. Install your choice of Jabra Direct components.
General Protocol Information XpressNet, and the predecessor versions of the X-bus protocol, are based on the RS485 multidrop half duplex serial communications bus. It consists of a start bit, (0), nine data bits, 1 stop bit (1) and no parity, at 62.5 kilobits/sec. The protocol information is freely available from the Lenz Website. Xpress Boats offer quality, value, and performance, which are key things boat owners seek as well as those looking to making an investment in boat. All Xpress Boats purchases are not new from the factory, yet the quality of our brand provides not only the first owner with xcitement, but also future owners and generations to come.”.
ACID Xpress offers you all the necessary tools for creating amazing music. It allows you to load various audio loops and take advantage of the integrated audio mixer in order to come up with entertaining music. The program is very easy to use and comes with an intuitive graphical user-interface.
- Publisher: Sony Creative Software, Inc.
- Home page:www.sonycreativesoftware.com
- Last updated: November 15th, 2010
Volume Serial Number Editor
Volume Serial Number Editor allows you to modify your disk drive's volume serial number (not hard disk's physical serial number which you can find at back of your hard disk) without reformatting your hard drive. Volume Serial Number Editor supports NTFS, FAT and FAT32 file system.
- Publisher: KRyLack Software
- Home page:www.krylack.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2012
Disk Serial Number Changer
Disk Volume Serial Number Changer is a program that can change the serial number of any hard drive. It will NOT change the physical serial of your hard disk, just the internal number that the operating system applies to it. This can be useful when you try to install programs that take the serial number of your hard disk as a reference.
- Publisher: Keylack Software
- Home page:www.keylack.com
- Last updated: September 20th, 2011
Get System Info ActiveX
Get System Info ActiveX is an ActiveX component(ActiveX control) for developer that can gain the system information. You can use it to read the serial number of hard disk or CPUID easily.
- Publisher: IncreaseCore Tech
- Home page:www.file-expert.com
- Last updated: May 28th, 2013
2Tware Volume Serial Modifer
Volume Serial Number Changer helps you to modify your disk drive's Volume Serial Number (not hard disk's physical serial which you can find at back of your hard disk).Volume Serial Number is a serial number assigned by the Operating System to a disk volume.
- Publisher: 2Tware Tech Development Co., Ltd.
- Last updated: December 21st, 2011
The GetDiskSerial.DLL is a standard 32-bit DLL file. You can use it to read the serial number of hard disk easily. As we all know, this serial number is unique in the world. So this DLL is of great use, for example, you can use this serial number to creat an encrypt number.
- Publisher: Devlib,Inc.
- Home page:www.devlib.net
- Last updated: January 11th, 2012
ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool
ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system.Main features:- quick HDD Health Status checker (using an unique algorithm)- detailed drivers information (driver name, provider, version, date, status, etc.) for each physical device.
- Publisher: Sysinfo Lab
- Home page:www.astra32.com
- Last updated: July 14th, 2014
Drive Serial Number Editor
Drive Serial Number Editor can modify your disk drive's Volume Serial Number (not hard disk's physical serial which you can find at back of your hard disk. Drive Volume Serial Number Editor has been released with improvements and fixes.System RequirementsWindows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- Publisher: KLLabs
- Home page:www.kllabs.com
- Last updated: August 18th, 2010
If in search of a comprehensive solution to protect all your sensitive information from prying eyes, Folder Lock offers you not only strong password protection and encryption, but also an unassailable backup to recover your lockers and wallets in case of data loss. It can protect both your system drives and whatever USB devices you wish to carry with you.
- Publisher: NewSoftwares LLC
- Home page:www.newsoftwares.net
- Last updated: April 8th, 2021
HD Tune 2.54 is a utility to measure your hard disks´ performance.It shows detailed information about the health status, errors and temperature of your hard disks.It also works with other storage devices such as memory cards, USB sticks, iPods, etc.
- Publisher: EFD Software
- Home page:www.hdtune.com
- Last updated: July 6th, 2020
Lenovo Service Bridge
The current set of capabilities include the following features: automatically detect your machine's serial number and machine type - model. This information is then passed to the main website so that the user is better assisted with support. This replaces the need to search or browse for your product when you need support.
- Publisher: Lenovo
- Home page:support.lenovo.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2021
Serial Key Generator
Serial Key Generator is a program to help developers generate serial numbers for applications. You can generate serial keys using a custom number of columns and characters per column. The sequence of numbers/digits can be defined in the application. The output can be saved as CSV or TXT documents.
- Publisher: VCL Examples
- Home page:skgenerator.vclexamples.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2014
ALZip offers you a very simple and easy way to manage archive files, such as ZIP files. While the program can create archives in 8 formats – including ZIP, TAR and JAR – it can open archives in more than 40 popular formats, including RAR, 7Z, ACE, CAB, ISO, and many more. That's why ALZip can perfectly replace any major archive file manager, like WinZIP or WinRAR.
- Publisher: ESTsoft Corp.
- Last updated: December 5th, 2011
Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows
This program allows you to perform different tests and obtain information about your Western Digital drives from your Windows desktop. You can perform a quick or an extended test to detect and prevent drive failures. Also, you can obtain data about your drive, such as serial number, capacity, model, and so on.
- Publisher: Western Digital Corporation
- Home page:support.wdc.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2015
TOSHIBA Battery Check Utility
TOSHIBA Battery Check Utility is a free-to-use application for Windows OS that allows you to check if your battery pack is affected and qualifies for a replacement. Please Remove the battery and find the battery part number and serial number. The app is very easy-to-use.
- Publisher: TOSHIBA Corporation
- Last updated: December 19th, 2016
Recover Keys is a simple program for finding and backing-up the installation keys of software applications. It quickly analyzes your system for over 10,000 software programs and produces a list of software activation keys. You can save, backup, print, or export (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML) the license information.
- Publisher: ONE UP LTD.
- Home page:www.recover-keys.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2021
Ponyprog is very powerful and popular microchip programmer. Ponyprog enables the user to program EEPROM, FLASH and PIC's using user friendly tools and multiple programmer types.Ponyprog supports AVR, SPI eeprom, AVR micro, 12C bus 8bit eeprom, PIC 16 micro, PIC 12 micro, AT89S micro and SDE2506 eeprom family chips.
- Publisher: Claudio Lanconelli
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2017
MiniTool Partition Wizard
MiniTool Partition Wizard allows you to create, move, resize, and delete hard disk partitions. It can also help you convert FAT file system to NTFS, make an exact copy of a volume, and wipe partitions to prevent data recovery. Merging of partitions can also be done, without losing data.
- Publisher: MiniTool Solution Ltd.
- Home page:www.partitionwizard.com
- Last updated: August 19th, 2020
Summary:XpressNet is the throttle bus used by Lenz. XpressNet is also known as Version 3 of the Lenz X-Bus Protocol.
- 1.1General Protocol Information
- 1.3Additional Information about XpressNet
- 1.3.4Number of Throttles
General Protocol Information
XpressNet, and the predecessor versions of the X-bus protocol, are based on the RS485 multidrop half duplex serial communications bus. It consists of a start bit, (0), nine data bits, 1 stop bit (1) and no parity, at 62.5 kilobits/sec. The protocol information is freely available from the Lenz Website.
XpressNet supports a maximum of 30 devices (addresses 1 to 31). Each is provided with a window for transmission at regular intervals. Certain situations will override that requirement.
Knitted Mesh Back. Back Lock with Forward Tilt. Catalog Number SJT-20-014A1A. Knitted Mesh Back. Back Lock with Forward Tilt. Catalog Number SJT-20-714A1A. Take a look at our configuration tools and explore all the options Haworth products have to. Haworth mesh back chair. The task chair’s intuitive lumbar support, with patented asymmetrical control and supportive mesh or knit, enhances comfort to enable performance for a variety of tasks. The executive chair adds the option of an adjustable headrest.
XpressNet uses a four wire connection, via a DIN plug or a 6 pin RJ connector.
- L = Positive supply voltage for the devices on the network, 12VDC
- M = Supply ground
- A = Receive (RX) / Transmit (TX) non-inverting RS-485
- B = RX/TX Inverted RS-485
If you accidentally reverse the A and B connections, data will not be transmitted.
- The LI100 interface allows connection of an RS-232 serial device and the RS-485 based XpressNet.
For more details, see XpressNet Specification document from Lenz.
The RS-485 serial protocol has a limit of 100 metres, XpressNet is capable of up to 1000m due to the low data rate of 62.5 kiloBits. A loop should be avoided for best operational conditions.
In addition to Lenz, several other manufacturers have implemented the X-bus V3 protocol:
- Atlas For the Commander and HandCommand
- Roco For the LokMaus II, LokMaus III and MultiMaus. Roco calls its implementation RocoNet.
- ZTC For their DCC systems and throttles
- CVP For a wireless throttle base station
- ESU For a wireless throttle base station
- Hornby For their Select and Elite DCC systems
Arnold also used the XBUS protocol for the Arnold Digital system. Arnold Digital equipment should be compatible with versions up to Xpressnet version 2.3, but the system is no longer a supported product. Arnold is now part of Hornby International.
Different manufacturers have chosen to use different connectors for wiring their XPressNet throttle networks. The most commonly used connectors are RJ12 modular plugs and 5 pin DIN plugs. ZTC Controls uses an 8 pin mini-DIN connector.
DIN Plugs were often found on European audio equipment, as well as computer keyboard connectors, because they were rugged and easy to use. Registered Jack/RJ connectors are often found on telecommunications equipment.
The terminal block plug connectors on the back of LenzCommand stations are made by (compatible with?) Phoenix and are available as spares from Lenz, Radio Spares (United Kingdom, but ship worldwide) and Mouser (USA)
Thanks to the Gavin Liddiard and Paul Bender on Digital Plus by Lenz Yahoo group for terminal block info.
Additional Information about XpressNet
The RS-485 standard was chosen as it is robust and the parts cost is decreasing. Other DCC manufacturers such as NCE, Wangrow, RamFixx and ZTC have also chosen RS-485 for their throttle networks.
XpressNet uses polling to find devices on the bus. This only takes a few seconds. After all the devices have been identified the system functions seamlessly, only requiring a few milliseconds to poll the network.
The XpressNet throttle network uses 2 pairs of wires, one pair for serial data (RS-485), the other provide power to devices on the network.
Number of Throttles
Up to 30, but this can be increased with better serial drivers. The original RS-485 specification allows for 32 devices.
The throttles themselves are intelligent, and together with the Command Station create the DCC System. Upgraded throttles allow for more functions and other features without the requirement of a new command station.
The original software in the command stations had some issues which gave the impression that the network was overloaded. A software update corrected that issue.
Software updates can also add features and give improved operations to the system. If you have an old command station, check which version of software is installed and investigate the upgrade possibilities. This is also true of throttles.
- JRMI - XPressNet - Contains lots of information about XpressNet.
- DIN Connector article at the Wikipedia