A free Git client for Windows and Mac Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI.
- Bitbucket has free private repos, simple setup and nice UI, but it is quite buggy and the CI tool is not free. While, SourceTree has a beautiful UI, which supports history and branch views, but fetching is slow at times and crashes often.
- Sourcetree provides a valuable service to coders and developers. Command-line coding offers a limited view of overall work, especially when managing large projects. Sourcetree solves this by visualizing everything that is happening simultaneously.
Sourcetree 4.0.2 simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI. Sourcetree is perfect for making advanced users even more productive. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. SourceTree is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is SourceTree safe to download?
We tested the file SourceTreeSetup-3.3.9.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does SourceTree work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus SourceTree may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Sourcetree Free For Commercial Use
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Acronis true image 2021 bootable iso download.What versions of SourceTree are available?
The current version of SourceTree is 4.0.2 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 3.3.9, 3.3.8, 3.3.6, 3.2.6 and 3.1.210. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to SourceTree available for download
- Git for WindowsSoftware development tool for tracking projects, updating code and command line functions through Git Bash shell.
- S3 BrowserAmazon S3 management application which can browse, invalidate and publish files to S3 buckets.
- AtomText editor and programmer's toolkit for clean and readable code.
- HP System Software ManagerPackage that keeps BIOS, device drivers and management updated.
Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI.
Sourcetree Free Registration
Sourcetree is perfect for making advanced users even more productive. Review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches and more.
Features and highlights
- The new Git status
- Visualize your progress
- Git Large File Support
- Git-flow out of the box
- Submodules make life easier when managing projects
- Search for commits, file changes, and branches
- Interactive rebase
- Remote repository manager
SourceTree 4.0.2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from programming software without restrictions. SourceTree 4.0.2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Sourcetree Free LicenseFiled under:
- SourceTree Download
- Freeware Programming Software
- Major release: SourceTree 4.0
- Git Client Software