America’s military engineers thought so too. They equipped the Pershing with a new powerful weapon, welded a few steel plates and installed extra defense for the gun mantlet from the German Panther – and thus was born the T26E1-1 Super Pershing, a long-awaited addition to War Thunder coming in update 1.57. The Winter War effectively showed the Soviets that the T-26 was obsolete, as the 37 mm guns and anti-tank rifles and Finnish have could penetrate the light armour of the T-26. When World War II for Russia finally broke out in Operation Barbarossa, the T-26 proved inferior to the German's Panzer IIIs and Panzer IVs, plus the air supremacy of. War thunder m4a3e2 weak spots. Play for free with friends in the most realistic online gamePlay for free with friends in the most realistic online game. Meant in terms of firepower, but yeah even the armor of the T26E1 isn't bad for 6.7, It has a pretty good turret. The 100mm is better, besides the explosive filler amount, but because its a higher caliber it tends to Overmatch better. The Turret is okay, nothing special, can.
- The armour analysis menu now has the option to remember the last examined projectile when switching to another vehicle.
- A bug has been fixed which allowed a ground vehicle with broken tracks to continue moving on its own if allied tow cables are attached.
- Type 69 — a bug has been fixed which caused too lengthy machine gun repair time.
- T26E1-1, 9P149, 9P157-2 — overpressure damage has been corrected that previously caused a vehicle kill by damaging targeting drives located outside the combat compartment.
- Centurion Mk.5/1 — turret searchlight now appears less dirty than the rest of the surface.
- BMP-2M — a bug has been fixed making the default ammo belt unavailable in test drive when an HE belt is selected.
- A bug has been fixed which caused hit marks to appear on crew members.
- A bug has been fixed which allowed flying through some of the skyscrapers in the “City” location.
- A bug has been fixed where some cypress trees could not be forced over by tanks.
- Locations “Frozen Pass”, “White Rock Fortress” and “Campania” now have corrected respawn points. Previously respawns might happen on hill slopes, in objects, or in the wrong direction.
- A bug has been fixed in the Dynamic campaign where German and Italian aircraft might be chosen for Allies (report).
- Flags in the info cards of Italian aviation and South African ground vehicles have been corrected.
- A new class of ‘torpedo aircraft’ has been added to US and British aviation.
- A bug has been corrected in the drop height for all torpedoes.
- SB (all series), F4U-1D, F4U-4B — drop order for suspended bombs has been corrected.
- Tu-2 (all series) — the possibility of opening bomb bays with bombs on the outer pylons has been fixed.
- A bug with disabling the sight stabilizer from the gunner’s view in helicopters has been fixed.
- BO and SA series helicopters — camera position has been corrected.
- Swordfish Mk1 & Mk2 — crew number in the info card has been corrected.
- А-129 international — “Prototype” has been added to the name in the game.
- B-17G, BF 110G-2 — turret angles have been corrected (report 1), (report 2).
- Su-9, Su-11 — a bug has been fixed with the antenna remaining when the tail is damaged.
- М50 aircraft gun — tracer round has been added to the ‘air target’ belt.
- 20mm Hispano (all versions) and 20mm AN Mk.2 and Mk.3 guns — overestimated spread has been corrected.
T26e1 War Thunder 2
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.