- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Today Serial Zee Telugu
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
For Mac versions of SourceTree the Tools menu does not exist. However, you can add the ssh key to your keychain in Mac OS. See: On Mac OSX, the native SSH client can use the built-in keychain directly. To add your private key to the keychain simply use the command. Sourcetree ssh key not working. $ ssh-add /.ssh/ From Sourcetree. Windows: Double-click the Pageant (PuTTY Authentication Agent) icon in your system tray to open the Pageant Key List dialog. If you don't see your SSH key, click Add Key. Could not open a connection to your authentication agent. You may see this error when trying to use the ssh-add command. Most likely your ssh-agent did not start properly.