Vitra Meda Pal, mesh back task chair. This chair is fully adjustable. It has adjustable arms, height adjustment, and lumbar back support. This chair is ideal for all-day use. Vitra Task Chair Recycled Designer by Alberto Meda Black Fabric Seat Black Mesh Back Lumbar Support Height Adjustable Adjustable Arms Quantity 100+ available Price for a.
- Made in Germany by Vitra The AM Chair is the combined result of engineering skill, quality design and experience, uniting ergonomic functionality with technical elegance.
- Task chairs by Vitra Vitra has been developing and producing office chairs for over 40 years. The latest results of our ongoing commitment to healthy seating can be explored here: get inspired by six Vitra task chairs and also learn more about their designers.
Vitra Meda Chair - Desinged by Alberto Meda in 1996.
The Vitra Meda chair is flexible, stylish and comfortable. Designed to follow and compliment the movements of the body without the need to constantly re-adjust levers underneath the seat. The Meda Chair successfully combines comfort, technology and a new approach to aesthetics.
- Backrest lockable in any position
- Polyurethane foam seat padding
- Double mesh fabric back
- Choice of arms
- Compliment the movements of the body
- Combines comfort and technology
- Synchronised movement
- Five star base in polished die-cast aluminium
- Also available in leather
The Meda chair comes with a full manufacturers guarantee
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Sasural genda phool cast. Be the first to review this product!
Vitra Meda Task Chair Reviews
- Vitra Physix Conference Chair by Alberto Meda£742.00 (inc VAT tax)£618.33 (ex VAT tax)
- Vitra Organic Conference Chair£1,630.00 (inc VAT tax)£1,358.33 (ex VAT tax)
- Vitra Click Table by Alberto Meda£1,296.00 (inc VAT tax)£1,080.00 (ex VAT tax)
- Vitra Physix Task Chair by Alberto Meda£798.00 (inc VAT tax)£665.00 (ex VAT tax)
- Vitra AM Task Chair By Alberto Meda£554.00 (inc VAT tax)£461.67 (ex VAT tax)