- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
I make videos about tanks and stuff.Profile picture created by twitter.com/zucchinifuzzPC Specs:Ryzen 9 3900X32GB DDR4RTX 3080 Aorus Master1 x 1TB M.2 SSD1 x.
- Squadrons are in-game associations of War Thunder players united under the same squadron name and tag. Similar to clans and guilds in other online games or MMOs, squadrons offer co-operative gameplay to teamplay oriented players, e.g. In the form of training, random games in squads, squadron battles and tournaments.
- 531 votes, 234 comments. 209k members in the Warthunder community. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO.
- A community-ran War Thunder based Discord server, nothing more, nothing less. Based on War Thunder, but not strictly War Thunder.
- 641,306 likes 11,650 talking about this. War Thunder is a next-gen MMO F2P Combat Game for PC, Mac & PS4 dedicated.
War Thunder Community Missions
War Thunder Community Discord
Welcome to the War Thunder Wiki! War Thunder is a cross-platform military online game for Windows and Linux PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X S dedicated to combat aircraft, ground vehicles and naval forces. Here you can learn about the game mechanics and how to use the vehicles in virtual battles. You can also read about the history of famous vehicles. We already have 3,453 articles on our Wiki.
War Thunder Community Mods
|New on YouTube||Wiki buzz|