In War Thunder, aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces and naval ships collaborate in realistic competitive battles. You can choose from over 1,500 vehicles and an extensive variety of combat situations many of which are exclusive. You can find yourself blasting your pursuers from a bomber turret, defending your teammates on the ground from an air raid with anti-aircraft guns, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy warship with a torpedo from a fast attack boat. Ju 288 C - War Thunder Wiki.
World of Warcraft M1 Mac support. Yes, World of Warcraft runs on M1 Macs with Apple Silicon natively! Last Updated: Jan 29, 2021: What does “native” mean? Unlike games that require Rosetta 2 (a translation process) to run on Macs with Apple silicon, native games were coded to run on M1 Macs and should offer the best performance. This wikiHow article shows you how to install War Thunder on your PC or Mac. War Thunder is a free-to-play online multiplayer game for Mac, PC, and other platforms. It’s a military game that lets players use aviation, naval, and other vehicles from World War II and the Cold War. This is a simple guide for installing the game on your computer. The first production version of the M1 Abrams has been dispatched to the troops fighting on the front lines and is due to arrive with War Thunder’s update 1.77 “Advancing Storm” very soon. Stay tuned to the news to find more about the next upcoming major update for War Thunder. Until then, stay safe on the battlefield!
- Cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One users.
- Over 1,500 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.
- Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions at various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
- Rich PvE content including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions.
- Regular content updates including new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System!
Other platforms:16,915 downloadsUpdated: May 6, 2021
War Thunder Mac M11Freemium
An engaging and enthralling online game where you must destroy the enemy tanks, aircraft and human forces in order to win and gain a new rank
What's new in War Thunder 22.214.171.124:
- Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ju 87G-2 — a bug has been fixed where the “Airbrake on/off” warning might be displayed.
- Saab A32A — the ammo capacity for the Аkan М49 guns has been specified to 720 rounds (180 per gun) (report).
There are various WWII themed games nowadays and most of them rely on historical missions that you need to recreate. However, there are some games that bring a little innovation to the table and one of them is War Thunder.
Online multiplayer game that enables you to join major battles
War Thunder is a massive multiplayer online game that brings to the table planes, tanks, and ships that have historically accurate designs together with various environments for you to explore. The ultimate goal is to defeat the enemy team by taking full advantage of all your resources.
To win the game, a team has to either complete all the mission’s objectives first or eliminate all the members of the opposing team.
Note that War Thunder comes with more than 80 different maps that are depicting major battles, so you can prove your skills in various combat missions that take place in the air, on land, or on water.
Control historically accurate vehicles in a realistic environment
The War Thunder's graphics are just amazing and add a lot of value to the title. No matter if you are piloting a plane, driving a tank, or commanding a ship, the overall experience is quite realistic and aims to makes you feel like a true World War II warrior.
You can perform all kinds of maneuvers and listen to a great soundtrack that suits the time period and overall gameplay. The game is played predominantly in PVP mode, but keep in mind that PVE is under development.
Of course, War Thunder relies heavily on team play, so you must try and help your team, if you want it to win. Additionally, the game brings you multiple view settings, so you can view the games from various cameras, which will help you spot your teammates and help them if someone is on their tail.
Furthermore, the damage system is spectacular and quite realistic, and you'll have a blast taking down the enemies and see how they shatter into pieces.
Virtually experience WWII battles and put your warrior skills to the test
All in all, War Thunder is a great online game that can be played free of charge, featuring realistic graphics, a very engaging gameplay and even arcade controls if you prefer them.
War Thunder sports maps for historical WWII battlegrounds and more than 800 aircrafts, tanks, and ships designs, so anyone interested in war games should definitely give this title a try.
Filed underWar Thunder was reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan
- Processor: Dual-Core 2,4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: AMD/Nvidia/Intel HD 4600
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 3 GB
War Thunder 126.96.36.199add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- macOS 10.12 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 16.2 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
War Thunder Mac Mini M1
top alternatives PAID